runcoach (spelled lower case) is a training service that delivers dynamic workouts that are personalized based on your performance.
There are many training systems on the market. runcoach is unique in that they have a personalized, real-time training system that provides training as you workout and adjusts to your performance.
- Create a streamlined, clean experience for the web user
- Highlight the dynamic training system to the customer
- Design within the current CMS framework
- Customers love the real life coaches who are employees and wish they were more accessible. Personifying the coach/athlete relationship put the company’s main value proposition in the forefront.
- Highlighted the ‘workout engine’ during the experience to show customers their workouts are being tuned daily.
- Presented a clean interface which highlights data and accomplishments
Visual and Interaction Design
Concepts and Prototype
We consolidated the experience into two areas – future workout and past performance on one calendar. We then tested the interaction with a clickable wireframe.
Performance and workouts on one page.
Illustrates the power (and differentiation) of runcoach.
Since the redesign, we have received great feedback from customers and have seen a big engagement increase. We also saw the revenue growth month over month accelerate.